Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blanket for Eliza - It's Finished!!!

So, I try to make a baby blanket for each of my nieces and nephews when they are born. When the girls were born, I planned to do a pretty intricate pattern (seen here). I did it once for Savannah but then had a hard time bringing myself to make one of those again.



















So, I decided I wanted to go back and make the girls a blanket because they got skipped! Only this time they have to be bigger! Toddler-size. So, here is the first of the girl's blankets.






























This one is for Eliza (Thelissa's little girl). I got a call yesterday morning though from Savannah. She asked if she could have it. I had made one of the softer ones, besides the pink one in the picture above, for Savannah as well. So, the girls are switching or sharing. They love them! That makes me feel good. :)

So here it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamilisa - Those blankets are beautiful. You should be so proud of yourself. That is amazing! And I loved, loved, loved the movie! You were wonderful in it!

Thelissa said...

They do love them! Savannah is constantly wrapped in hers. I know it is a tall order, but I want one!