Sunday, August 24, 2008

Deseret First Luncheon in the Park


Miles To Go played this last Friday at a picnic for all the downtown Church-owned businesses. There were about 3,000 people that stopped by for a hamburger and to sit down and listen to the music. Our music! :) Last year we played at this event as well. We sold out of all the CDs we had brought with us. My parents stopped by too!



Thanks to Travis Eberhard who took pictures from my camera! And to my mom who took some from hers.



Can you say Sunburned!!!?

Playing Wagon Wheel. Trent sings this one and always does a great job.

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

I thought you said you were going to add something else? This all looks fun!

Linda S. Socha said...

Tam
YOur Blog is wonderful! I grew up in a gospel music family and can relate to the love of music. Another real thrill for me was finding a kindred spirit who loved the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! As a child I created hand make paper dolls and played out that story for a year! Thank you for sharing
Linda