Monday, September 24, 2007

The song mom would sing to me as she woke me up for school. The red part
is what she would sing as she opened my blinds. It was so hard to get up in high school!


When the red, red robin comes bob, bob bobbin' along, along,
There'll be no more sobbing when he starts throbbing
His own sweet song.

Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
Get up, get up, get out of bed,
Cheer up, cheer up the sun is red,
Live, love, laugh and be happy.

What if I've been blue,
Now I'm walking through fields of flowers,
Rain may glisten, but I still listen for hours and hours.
I'm just a kid again, doing what I did again, singing a song,
When the red, red robin comes bob, bob bobbin' along.

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

I don't remember this song? I remember being sang to while in that half dream world. Maybe it was this one. I remember "Welcome welcome Sabbath morning" ringing through the halls in the early a.m., but not this other one. All I kept thinking was "welcome welcome, my eye! Is it fast Sunday? I hope not..." Any, nice new picture you put on here! I like it!

Thelissa said...

I did todays "Set daily challenge" in 54 seconds. Beat that!